WhitePepper is delighted to welcome the entertaining, sparky and deliciously creative Lesley Waters!
Lesley has created a series of exclusive 1-day Sunday courses, packed with seasonal recipes and inspiring ideas – delivered with her unique style. Her energetic style of presentation is expertly combined with clear and simple guidance which make her classes both entertaining and informative.
This week The Vegetarian Kitchen features a selection of dishes that are designed not only to make your mouth water but are achievable and easily recreated at home, even for the beginner cook.
- Roasted Aubergine Caviar Served On Rustic Croutes with Tomato and Basil Ragout
- Griddled Capricorn Goats Cheese served with Beluga Lentil & Black Garlic Dressing
- Potato and Celeriac & Garlic Galette
- Smoky Paprika Red Risotto With Marinated Feta and Romeo peppers
- Red Cabbage and Blackberry Sauerkraut
- Dukkah & Socca Bread
- Plum Polenta Cake
- Orange and Gin Boodle
- Beverages and biscuits from the bar
- 75% hands-on practical cookery
- Interactive demonstrations
- Live feed TV screens to capture expert skills
- Professional tuition and qualified advice
- Sit-down lunches
- Complimentary glass of wine (or non-alcoholic alternative)
- Local Dorset ingredients
- Use of WhitePepper training kitchen
- No weighing up
- No washing up
- Colour recipe packs to take home
Frequently Asked Questions
Please take a look at our FAQs before your visit. Here you’ll find useful tips on location, free parking and what to bring.