Improve your vegetarian cooking and master the art of seasoning.
This course includes some of our favourite recipes from around the world that are nutritious, tasty and a bit different – all in just 3 hours.
Everything is made from scratch during the course but we also cover useful tips to help you get ahead and prepared in advance when at home. The session guarantees a 75% hands-on practical experience and an emphasis on knife skills.
- Knife skills
- Variety of cooking methods
- Fresh pasta
- International cookery
- Correct seasoning
- Presentation tips
- Moroccan Tagine of Aubergine, Dates & Almonds
- Italian Rotolo of Butternut Squash & Mushroom
- Pearl Barley with Roasted Beetroot
- Thai Red Curry with Green Vegetables & Papaya
- Expert tuition and advice
- 75% Practical experience on behalf of the student
- Short cookery skills demonstrations
- Take-home recipe packs
- Hot and cold refreshments from the bar (including freshly baked biscuits)
- Sit-Down meal, enjoying dishes you have created
This course is suitable for the amateur and enthusiast.
Take a look at our FAQs which include useful tips.
“As a novice it was a great experience. – Definitely will be back.”
“A fun, exciting and practical learning experience in a large and busy kitchen.”
“A fabulous experience, I learnt alot as well as enjoying the whole evening.”