25% OFF: WAS £84 NOW £63!
Cook and then dine with us as we celebrate modern vegetarian starters and main courses – suitable for everyone…
Other 2015 Course Dates: Wednesday 4th November
This course includes some of our favourite recipes from around the world that are nutritious, tasty and a bit different – all in just 3 hours.
Everything is made from scratch during the course but we also cover useful tips to help you get ahead and prepared in advance when at home.
The session guarantees a 75% hands-on practical experience and an emphasis on knife skills.
- Knife skills
- Variety of cooking methods
- Fresh pasta
- International cookery
- Correct seasoning
- Presentation tips
- Moroccan Tagine of Aubergine, Dates & Almonds
- Italian Rotolo of Butternut Squash & Mushroom
- Pearl Barley with Roasted Beetroot
- Thai Red Curry with Green Vegetables & Papaya
This evening course includes:
- Expert tuition and advice
- 75% Practical experience on behalf of the student
- Short cookery skills demonstrations
- Take-home recipe packs
- Hot and cold refreshments from the bar (including freshly baked biscuits)
- Sit-Down meal, enjoying dishes you have created.
This course is suitable for the amateur and enthusiast.
Take a look at our FAQs which include useful tips.
“As a novice it was a great experience. – Definitely will be back.” A.Hutchins
“A fun, exciting and practical learning experience in a large and busy kitchen.” P.Birbech
“A fabulous experience, I learnt alot as well as enjoying the whole evening.” S.Baker