Forget green salad for a while – enjoy making ‘bouncy’ fish cakes, sprinkling toasted sesame seeds on Jasmine rice or crushing and grinding aromatic spices and plants to make a fragrant paste.
Explore the numerous Thai ingredients and extend your Thai repertoire with Chef Teruko during this 3 hour hands-on cookery course, by making fragrant and healthy dishes. The juxtaposition of sweet, sour, hot and salty flavours is what makes Thai cuisine so distinct and nowhere is it more noticeable than in these authentic recipes.
This could be the course for you if you like medium spiced dishes.
Other 2015 Course Dates: Wednesday 1st July
- Explore Thai ingredients
- Yellow curry paste from scratch
- Knife skills
- Balancing flavours and seasoning
- Presentation of dishes
Typical recipes covered:
- Thai Fish Cakes
- Thai Yellow Paste / Chicken Curry
- Jasmine Rice with Sesame Seeds
- Fried Bananas in Coconut Batter
This evening course includes:
- Expert tuition and advice
- 75% Practical experience on behalf of the student
- Short cookery skills demonstrations
- Take-home recipe packs
- Hot and cold refreshments from the bar (including freshly baked biscuits)
- Sit-Down meal, enjoying dishes you have created.
This course is suitable for the amateur and enthusiast
Take a look at our FAQ’s which include useful tips.
“Always friendly, always helpful, always fun.”
“An excellent mix of cooking and demonstration.”