Extend your Thai repertoire during this short course by making fragrant and healthy dishes whilst balancing the various ingredients.
Join us for this fun, social and informative Thai cookery course.
- Discovering the numerous Thai ingredients
- Curry pastes from scratch
- Knife skills
- Balancing flavours
Typical recipes covered:
- Prawns in a Ginger & Lemongrass Broth
- Spicy Prawn Fritters & dip
- Pork with Turmeric & Peanuts
- Green Papaya Rice Paper Rolls
- Green Thai Chicken Curry
- Coconut Rice
- Lime Mousse with Mango Sauce
This evening course includes:
- Expert tuition and advice
- 75% Practical experience on behalf of the student
- Short cookery skills demonstrations
- Take-home recipe packs
- Hot and cold refreshments from the bar (including freshly baked biscuits)
- Sit-Down meal, enjoying dishes you have created.
This course is suitable for the amateur and enthusiast.
Take a look at our FAQs which include useful tips.
“Had a really enjoyable evening. Met lovely people. Would definitely come back.” T. Chinery
“Lovely hosts, friendly atmosphere and environment.” M. Domony
“Lovely instructor with amazing support staff. Really enjoyed and would recommend.” Anon