Here is our brand new Thai course, number 5! Designed to avoid mainstream recipes and unearth the authentic for those who want to immerse themselves in this popular cuisine.
Learn to cook fragrant and healthy Thai food including snacks, soups, mains and a sweet pudding. We focus on the skills needed to pair-together ingredients to create balance and maximum flavour. Once the preparation has been done the cookery can be relatively straight forward, making these recipes perfect for mid-week or to replace any take-away!
- Authentic Thai cooking
- Cooking from scratch
- Learning to season and balance dishes
- Full Thai menu
Tom Yum Gai (Chicken, Lemongrass Soup with Tomato & Mushrooms)
Stir-fried Prawns with Tamarind
Gai Yang (Thai Chicken Teriyaki)
Tomato Salad with Asian Onion Dressing
Mango & Lime Sour Cream
- Hot and cold beverages from the bar and warm biscuits
- 75% hands-on practical
- Live and interactive demonstrations
- Expert tuition and advice
- Sit-down meal
- Complimentary glass of wine (or non-alcoholic alternative)
- Local Dorset ingredients
- Use of WhitePepper training kitchen
- No weighing up
- No washing up
- Colour recipe packs to take home
Frequently Asked Questions
Please take a look at our FAQs before your visit. Here you’ll find useful tips on location, free parking and what to bring.