Create authentic recipes using exotic Thai ingredients on this ‘new’ one day practical course.
Other 2015 Course Dates: Friday 24th July
Healthy well balanced recipes that include, spicy, aromatic and textured dishes.
Join us on ‘Thai Cook 2’ and walk away with recipes you’ll want to use time and time again.
- Explore Thai ingredients
- Authentic Thai Soups, snack and starters
- Knife skills
- Balancing flavours
- Thai Style Desserts
Typical recipes covered:
- Tom Yum Goong with mushrooms and lime juice
- Fried ‘Fresh’ Spring Roll
- Thai Fish Cake with Chilli and Palm Sugar Dip
- Fragrant Thai Rice
- Tapioca Pudding with Mango and Mint
This 1 day course includes:
- Expert tuition and advice
- 75% Practical experience on behalf of the student
- Short cookery skills demonstrations
- Take-home recipe packs
- Hot and cold refreshments from the bar (including freshly baked biscuits)
- Sit-Down lunch, enjoying dishes you have created in the morning
This course is suitable for the amateur and enthusiast.
Take a look at our FAQs which include useful tips.