Enjoy the taste of Spanish cuisine with us by creating a variety of snacks and appetisers…
Other Course Dates: Thursday 12 November
These small Spanish influenced savoury dishes, typically served ‘at the bar’, remind us of the Mediterranean sunshine and sea.
- Spanish cuisine
- Making a Tortilla
- Filleting fish
- Pickling vegetables
- Sauces and seasoning
- Preparing squid
- Presentation of dishes
Typical recipes covered:
- Tortilla Espanola (traditional omelette with potatoes & onions)
- Caballa Ali Oli (Mackerel fillets with roast garlic dressing)
- Pickled Vegetables with a Saffron Oil
- Patatas Bravas (crisp potatoes with tomato & chilli)
- Albondigas (Spanish meatballs)
- Seared Squid and Charred Peppers
This 1 day course includes:
- Expert tuition and advice
- 75% Practical experience on behalf of the student
- Short cookery skills demonstrations
- Take-home recipe packs
- Hot and cold refreshments from the bar (including freshly baked biscuits)
- Sit-Down lunch, enjoying dishes you have created in the morning.
This course is suitable for the amateur and enthusiast.
Take a look at our FAQs which include useful tips.
“Informative, fun, mini MasterChef experience; loved every minute.”
“Great fun and super menu on the Tapas course.”
“What a great day! Interesting and the food we prepared was delicious. Very good balance of demo and hands-on.”