Level 3 Certificate in Professional Cookery
A 5 week full time intermediate course, plus 1 online module (The Digital Chef ™). It is a prestigious industry recognised qualification with an international appeal. Learn professional tips and adopt contemporary techniques, whilst developing a fine pallet and improved plating techniques.Ask us a question
- WhitePepper Silver Certificate in Professional Cookery
- CTH Level 3 Certificate in Professional Cookery
- QAN 601/8362/7
- RQF Level 3, in England
- QCF 25 credits, regulated by Ofqual
- RoSPA Level 2 Food Hygiene for Catering (CPD Certified)*
- RoSPA Food Allergy Awareness Training (CPD Certified)*
- To assist with running food events; boats, chalets, lodges, private homes
- To instil professional tips and contemporary techniques
- To facilitate career progression/promotion
- Intermediate culinary skills
- Intermediate professional practices
- 2 masterclasses, example; cheesemaking
- 2 theory sessions, example; food provenance
- Commercial insight, example; recipe costing
- Career support (from tailored references to planning assistance)
- 25 days face-to-face tutoring
- Up to 12 months of online support and guidance
- Expert demonstrations and tastings
- Hands-on cookery workshops
- Assistance compiling a CPD recipe portfolio
- Culinary Assessments, Level 3
Dates and Fees
For dates and fees, please click ‘book now’ below.Ask us a question
Read our frequently asked questions to find out more about the course.
Read article; Opportunities-in-the-food-industry.
To apply or to speak with a student advisor, contact us.
*Not included for ELC funded students.