Level 3 Silver – Certificate in Professional Cookery is an 8 week full time course. It is a prestigious industry recognised qualification with international appeal.Register your interest
- This course focuses on instilling commercial confidence
- Understand your palate and how to plate-up professionally
- Learn professional techniques for; emulsions, soufflé, confit, pastries, breads and much more
- Build your repertoire with experiences such as whole animal butchery and cheese-making
This qualification is suitable for:
- Food entrepreneurs
- Yacht chefs
- Career chefs
- WhitePepper Silver Certificate in Professional Cookery (8 weeks)
- CTH Level 3 Certificate in Professional Cookery (8 weeks)
- QAN 601/8362/7
- RQF Level 3, in England
- QCF 25 credits, regulated by Ofqual
- RoSPA Level 2 Food Hygiene for Catering (CPD Certified)
- RoSPA Food Allergy Awareness Training (CPD Certified)
“In recognition of standards of excellence in the delivery of programmes you are awarded Gold Centre Status by invitation only in recognition of high standards of operation and quality assurance.” CTH Academic Council
- 40-days face to face tutoring
- Interactive expert demonstrations (and tastings)
- Network with culinary professionals
- Hands-on cookery workshops
- 2-days of Provenance Tours
- Assistance compiling a CPD recipe portfolio
- RoSPA Food Allergy Awareness Training
- Culinary Assessments, Level 3
Why study this course?
The L3 Silver- Certificate in Professional Cookery is a prestigious, industry recognised qualification, accredited by the Confederation of Tourism and Hospitality and regulated by Ofqual. It is a eight week, full time course based at WhitePepper HeadQuarters. This is a unique course as it offers student chefs the opportunity to study for an intermediate level qualification. Our eight-week Silver Course allows you to develop professional cookery skills and build confidence, within a medium timescale.
The L3 Silver Certificate embraces intermediate culinary skills. With over 40-days of face-to-face tutorials, chefs leave us ready for more challenging culinary experiences. The professional skills honed during this course, networking with culinary professionals and the genuine support of the WhitePepper Team, makes the difference in success in the food industry.
This course can also count towards the Level 4 Gold Diploma in Professional Culinary Arts and some of our chefs do prefer to study these courses in a modular fashion, across a number of years.
What could this course lead to?
WhitePepper alumni go on to lead successful careers within the food industry. Many use this route to travel the world while working as a head chef of a private yacht and/or ski chalet, while others forge careers in exciting restaurants or start their own food enterprises.
Who is this course suitable for?
- Chefs looking to develop contemporary skills
- Operating a small food enterprise
- Working as a Private Chef (inc. yachts)
- Towards CPD
- Gap Year
- 8 weeks (Monday to Friday 09:00 – 17:00)
- Provision of all ingredients
- Use of equipment
- Beverages, refreshments and lunch provided
- Food to take home
- Chef uniforms; 2x jackets, 2x aprons + 1x trousers
- External exam fees with CTH
Dates and Fees
For dates and fees, please click ‘book now’ below.
Contact us to discuss; self-funding options, Payment Plans and/or Hospitality Grants.
Read our frequently asked questions to find out more about the course.
To apply or to speak with a student advisor, contact us.