This 3 hour workshop focuses on the enjoyable skill of fresh egg pasta using our secret recipe, which will bring consistency and satisfaction each and every time that you make it.
Pasta is the generic term for unleavened dough. Originally made from wheat and water, but the flour and egg version is sublime.
Our masterclass examines every basic principle from; flour types, tightness of dough (before and after kneading/resting), resting time, rolling, cutting, filling and shaping.
- Fresh egg white pasta dough
- Selecting ingredients
- Correct measurements (secret recipe)
- Making the dough (traditional and contemporary)
- Resting and rolling
- Cutting and shaping
- Simple filled pasta
Types of Pasta:
- Hot and cold beverages from the bar and warm biscuits
- 75% hands-on practical
- Live and interactive demonstrations
- Expert tuition and advice
- Complimentary glass of wine (or non-alcoholic alternative)
- Local Dorset ingredients
- Use of WhitePepper training kitchen
- No weighing up
- No washing up
- Colour recipe packs
- Tastings from the demonstration (no meal provided)
- Pasta made during the course to take home
Frequently Asked Questions
Please take a look at our FAQs before your visit. Here you’ll find useful tips on location, free parking and what to bring.