This 3 hour workshop focuses on the enjoyable skill of fresh egg pasta using our secret recipe, which will bring consistency and satisfaction each and every time that you make it.
Pasta is the generic term for unleavened dough. Originally made from wheat and water, but the flour and egg version is sublime.
Our masterclass examines every basic principle from; flour types, tightness of dough (before and after kneading/resting), resting time, rolling, cutting, filling and shaping.
- Fresh egg white pasta dough
- Selecting ingredients
- Correct measurements (secret recipe)
- Making the dough (traditional and contemporary)
- Resting and rolling
- Cutting and shaping
- Simple filled pasta
Types of Pasta:
- Beverages and biscuits from the bar
- 75% hands-on practical cookery
- Interactive demonstrations
- Live feed TV screens to capture expert skills
- Professional tuition and qualified advice
- Sit-down lunches
- Complimentary glass of wine (or non-alcoholic alternative)
- Local Dorset ingredients
- Use of WhitePepper training kitchen
- No weighing up
- No washing up
- Colour recipe packs to take home
- Certificates given on completion of the course
Frequently Asked Questions
Please take a look at our FAQs before your visit. Here you’ll find useful tips on location, free parking and what to bring.