Discover the art of French Macarons during our specialist 4 hour course.
Try your hand at this supposedly tricky skill with help from our guest, Chef Claire who is the Director of Studies at the famous Tante Marie Culinary Academy in Surrey.
If you have long admired the art of Macarons or perhaps have tried and failed to get just the right balance of crisp outside and chewy centre then this is the course for you!
This session is suitable for all abilities, both the advanced baker and the complete novice.
Book this annual event early to avoid disappointment.
- Professional tips
Typical recipes covered:
- Macarons bases, various colours
- Blackcurrant Jelly (pectin)
- Crème au beurre meringue (chocolate)
- Lemon Sherbet Cream
This 1 day course includes:
- Expert tuition and advice
- 75% Practical experience on behalf of the student
- Short cookery skills demonstrations
- Take-home recipe packs
- Hot and cold refreshments from the bar (including freshly baked biscuits)
This course is suitable for the amateur and enthusiast.
Take a look at our FAQs which include useful tips.
“Brilliant, fun day, loads of hands-on and support with tutors. Loved it.” F. Fordyce
“A fantastic course – I can now make Macarons with confidence and fill them with a range of tasty fillings.” C. Drew
“Thoroughly enjoyed learning to bake Macarons with the White Pepper team. Very friendly and great atmosphere.” C. Lewis