Tired of dull kitchen knives? Join this 75% practical experience with essential tips for success…
Here we learn sharpening and cutting techniques across a variety of kitchen knives. You will see our own branded knife sharpener in action and have an opportunity to buy it!
This course is also great introduction to the Cookery School and the wider portfolio.
Break the habit of pulling another blunt knife from the draw and join us to improve your knife skills.
- Cutting skills
- Filleting fish
- Sharpening & maintenance
Typical recipes covered:
- Salsa Verde
- Chop, dice, brunoise, julienne, slice, paysanne
- Mandolin cutting
- Filleting flat fish
- Carving poultry
This evening course includes:
- Expert tuition and advice
- 75% Practical experience on behalf of the student
- Short cookery skills demonstrations
- Take-home recipe packs
- Hot and cold refreshments from the bar (including freshly baked biscuits)
- Sit-Down meal, enjoying dishes you have created.
This course is suitable for the amateur and enthusiast.
Take a look at our FAQs which include useful tips.