Welcome to a thoroughly immersive hands-ons cookery course.
You’ll learn which knives are recommended for which kitchen tasks and work through a variety of practical activities to develop and hone your skills.
- Cutting skills (various)
- How to prepare fish
- How to carve
- Spicy Salmon Tartare with Wonton Crisps
- Couscous Salad
- Rhum Babas with Pineapple, Passionfruit and Cashew Nuts
- Beverages and biscuits from the bar
- 75% hands-on practical cookery
- Interactive demonstrations
- Live feed TV screens to capture expert skills
- Professional tuition and qualified advice
- Sit-down lunch
- Complimentary glass of wine (or non-alcoholic alternative)
- Local Dorset ingredients
- Use of WhitePepper training kitchen
- No weighing up
- No washing up
- Recipe packs to take home
Frequently Asked Questions
Please take a look at our FAQs before your visit. Here you’ll find useful tips on location, free parking and what to bring.