The L4 Gold Diploma in Professional Culinary Arts is the highest culinary qualification in the UK. The Gold Module (8-9 weeks) is the final part of this course, following the completion of the L3 certificate.Request a Brochure
- To master skills and cement knowledge
- Develop a formidable range of culinary disciplines
- Advanced techniques for; enriched doughs, carpaccio, en croute, offal, patisserie, molecular gastronomy and much more
- Invention tests, pop-up events and work experience placements
- Field trips; wild food, food production and behind the scenes of food businesses
This qualification is suitable for:
Launching a career in food and developing the skills of a senior chef
- WhitePepper Gold Diploma in Professional Culinary Arts (8 weeks)
- CTH Level 4 Diploma in Professional Culinary Arts (16 weeks)
- QAN 603/3601/8
- RQF Level 4, in England
- QCF 84 credits, regulated by Ofqual
- RoSPA Level 2 Food Hygiene for Catering (CPD Certified)
- RoSPA Food Allergy Awareness Training (CPD Certified)
“In recognition of standards of excellence in the delivery of programmes you are awarded Gold Centre Status by invitation only in recognition of high standards of operation and quality assurance.” CTH Academic Council
- 40 or 80-days face to face tutoring (when 8 or 16 weeks respectively)
- Interactive expert demonstrations and tastings
- Networking with food businesses
- Hands-on cookery workshops
- 5-days of Provenance Tours
- Assistance compiling a CPD recipe portfolio
- RoSPA Level 2 Food Hygiene for Catering
- RoSPA Food Allergy Awareness Training
- Pop-up Restaurants
- Work Experience Placements
- Culinary Assessments, Level 4
Why study this course?
WhitePepper Chef Academy is a world leading chef academy, set in the heart of Dorset and is one of only nine Gold CTH Centres globally. Regulated by Ofqual, the WhitePepper L4 Gold Diploma in Professional Culinary Arts isn’t called ‘Gold’ for no reason… The 16-week full time qualification is revered around the world, providing chefs with the skills and confidence to achieve the goals within the food industry.
Your time at WhitePepper is intensive, yet fun. Over 80 days of face-to-face tutoring and interactive expert demonstrations provide our chefs with first-hand experience of all culinary techniques. They also have the opportunity to understand more about where our food comes from by visiting exciting local food businesses. Whether it’s foraging for mushrooms, cooking on an open fire or producing homemade cheeses, our chefs make the most of every opportunity.
This hands-on program is rigorous, ensuring all aspects of food hygiene, food allergies and CTH qualification are accomplished during the course. Student chefs also run their own Pop-up restaurants and spend time in prestigious restaurants, honing their skills and networking within the food industry. Our Chef tutors are second to none and our learning environment supports chefs to build their confidence and expertise.
What could this course lead to?
Once WhitePepper graduates have attained the L4 Gold Diploma, the world is their oyster! Many go on to become top chefs around the world and set up unique and exciting food businesses. If you are serious about becoming a chef or career in the food industry, there is no better start. And there is no better time to join the food industry, due to the high demand for skilled professionals, across the UK and beyond!
Who is this course suitable for?
- Developing the attributes of a senior chef
- Launching a Food Business
- When working privately for Hospitality Agencies
- Comprehensive training to sustain a career
- 8 week or 16 week options (Monday to Friday 09:00 – 17:00)
- Provision of all ingredients
- Use of equipment
- Beverages, refreshments and lunch provided
- Food to take home
- Chef uniforms; 2x jackets, 2x aprons + 2x trousers
- External exam fees with CTH
Dates & Fees:
7 March – 6 May 2022: 9-week course, £8,100 (inc. VAT)
31st October – 8-week course, £7,800 (inc. VAT)
Contact us to discuss; self-funding options, Payment Plans and/or Hospitality Grants.
Read our frequently asked questions to find out more about the course.
To apply or to speak with a student advisor, contact us.