Level 4 Diploma in Professional Culinary Arts
A 16 week full-time advanced level course. It is the highest culinary qualification in the UK and will provide the necessary commercial confidence and can be a passport for international employment opportunities.Ask us a question
- WhitePepper Gold Diploma in Professional Culinary Arts
- CTH Level 4 Diploma in Professional Culinary Arts
- QAN 603/3601/8
- RQF Level 4, in England
- QCF 84 credits, regulated by Ofqual
- RoSPA Level 2 Food Hygiene for Catering (CPD Certified)*
- RoSPA Food Allergy Awareness Training (CPD Certified)*
- To develop the attributes of a senior chef/manager
- To prepare to launch a Food Business
- To attract the best roles with Hospitality Agencies
- For comprehensive training to sustain a long career
- Advanced culinary skills
- In-person training
- Food entrepreneurship
- Food provenance experiences
- Pop-ups and work placements
- 80 days face-to-face tutoring
- Expert demonstrations and tastings
- Hands-on cookery workshops
- Assistance compiling a CPD recipe portfolio
- Culinary Assessments, Level 4
Dates and Fees
For dates and fees, please click ‘book now’ below.Ask us a question
Read our frequently asked questions to find out more about the course.
Read article; Opportunities-in-the-food-industry.
To apply or to speak with a student advisor, contact us.
*Not included for ELC funded students.