Perhaps you’re new to a gluten free diet and a bit unsure where to turn? Or maybe…
…you’re just after some fresh ideas to mix your home cooking up? Then look no further. In this gluten free evening cookery class, Charlotte will show you some fantastically delicious, innovative gluten free recipes which are easy to recreate at home, and will not only taste wonderful, they’ll impress your friends and family no-end. Charlotte is a fountain of gluten free knowledge, and will be on hand all evening to answer your questions.
- Gluten-free diets
- Free-from foods
- Quick and easy family meals
- Top tips for success
- Presentation of foods
Typical recipes covered:
- Middle Eastern Chicken with hazelnuts, honey & saffron with cauliflower couscous
- Sweet potato and red rice salad with lime & coriander dressing
- A gluten free sweet
This evening course includes:
- Expert tuition and advice
- 75% Practical experience on behalf of the student
- Short cookery skills demonstrations
- Take-home recipe packs
- Hot and cold refreshments from the bar (including freshly baked biscuits)
- Sit-Down meal, enjoying dishes you have created.
This course is suitable for the amateur and enthusiast.
Take a look at our FAQs which include useful tips.
“Thoroughly intensive, entertaining and enjoyable with a valuable lesson.” J.Slatem
“Gluten free cooking is fantastic! Thank you.” C.Elfes