Have you just found out that you can never eat gluten again, or you cook for someone with Coeliac disease?
We can strongly recommend this lighthearted and fun evening course focused on developing cookery skills around all things gluten free, both sweet and savoury!
You may have perfected some of your own recipes, but looking for a little inspiration and guidance? Of course it’s not just about substituting flours but the techniques of gluten-free style cookery and fresh ideas!
There’s plenty of delicious ingredients for a healthy gluten free diet.
- Baking & Pastry
- Sweet & Savoury Ingredients
- Flavours & Textures
- Derivatives From Classic Recipes
- Savoury Biscuits (seasonal herbs, parmesan cheese, cured ham)
- Pissaladiere Tart (Xanthin Gum)
- Vegetable & Quinoa Salad, Goats Cheese, Buckwheat & Hazelnut Burnt Butter Dressing
- Passion Fruit, Polenta & Orange Cake
- Beverages and biscuits from the bar
- 75% hands-on practical cookery
- Interactive demonstrations
- Live feed TV screens to capture expert skills
- Professional tuition and qualified advice
- Sit-down lunches
- Complimentary glass of wine (or non-alcoholic alternative)
- Local Dorset ingredients
- Use of WhitePepper training kitchen
- No weighing up
- No washing up
- Colour recipe packs to take home
- Certificates given on completion of the course
Frequently Asked Questions
Please take a look at our FAQs before your visit. Here you’ll find useful tips on location, free parking and what to bring.