Spend the evening making gluten free starters, main courses and desserts to suit your dietary needs.
Other Course Dates: Wednesday 21 October
Perhaps you’re new to a gluten free diet and a bit unsure where to turn? Or maybe you’re just after some fresh ideas for cooking at home?
This popular evening class starts with our expert gluten free tutor, Charlotte, demonstrating how to make three exciting, fresh and modern dishes, all gluten free of course. They are designed to be easy to recreate at home so that you can impress friends and family with a selection of exciting new recipes. You will also learn new skills and top tips for successful gluten free cooking to apply to your own dishes.
After Charlotte has demonstrated how to make the recipes you will start cooking the dishes yourself. We have a fully equipped kitchen with all the utensils and cookware you need. Ingredients are provided (already weighed up) and there’s no washing-up to do either. Whether you’re new to gluten-free, extending your knowledge or buying the course as a gift, Charlotte is a fountain of gluten free knowledge and will be on hand all evening to answer your questions.
The course is suitable for novice cooks as well as hobbyist chefs. Don’t be scared by the recipes or skills, as the learning atmosphere is very relaxed, allowing you to learn new skills with expert tuition along the way. All you need is an enthusiasm to cook!
Drinks and home-made biscuits are provided at the start of the evening, and once you have finished cooking you’ll get to enjoy the food you’ve cooked as we finish with a meal. All of the recipes are provided for you to take home.
- Tips for gluten-free diets
- Free-from foods and where you can buy them
- Quick and easy family meals
- Top tips for successful gluten free cooking
- Presentation of finished dishes
- Middle Eastern chicken with hazelnuts, honey & saffron
- Cauliflower couscous
- Sweet potato and red rice salad with lime & coriander dressing
- Gluten free chocolate roulade
- Expert tuition and advice
- 75% practical hands-on cookery experience
- Cookery skills demonstrations
- Take-home recipe packs
- Hot and cold refreshments from the bar (including freshly baked biscuits)
- Sit-down meal, enjoying dishes you have created
This course is suitable for the amateur and enthusiast.
Take a look at our FAQs which include useful tips.
“Excellent opportunity for flavoursome and healthy gluten free food.”
“Thoroughly intensive, entertaining and enjoyable with a valuable lesson.”
“Gluten free cooking is fantastic! Thank you.”
“Loved the experience – great tutor and staff!”