An insight into the art of French pastry. This challenging but achievable course will help develop a fine hand, patience and knowledge.
Here we show you classical methods which will later allow you the freedom to develop your own ideas, styles and flair.
Join us for this wonderful and rewarding experience to produce your very own box of beautiful patisserie, from scratch.
- Classical pastry techniques
- Fillings and glazes
- Piping skills
- Organisational skills
- Baking and finishing
- Professional decoration
Types of Pastry Covered
- Pâte à Choux
- Almond Sablé Pastry
- Pate Feuilletée (puff)
- Pâte Sucrée
- Mocha Pearl Sugar Choux Buns
- Macarons (French Technique)
- Mascarpone and Raspberry Macarons
- Lemon and Blueberry Financiers
- Beverages and biscuits from the bar
- 75% hands-on practical cookery
- Interactive demonstrations
- Live feed TV screens to capture expert skills
- Professional tuition and qualified advice
- Sit-down lunch
- Complimentary glass of wine (or non-alcoholic alternative)
- Local Dorset ingredients
- Use of WhitePepper training kitchen
- No weighing up
- No washing up
- Recipe packs to take home
Frequently Asked Questions
Please take a look at our FAQs before your visit. Here you’ll find useful tips on location, free parking and what to bring.