Entirely inspired by the burgeoning UK food trend for patisserie, this masterclass is a 5-day modern patisserie course developed to make accessible the fine pastry skills of a patissier.
This technical and creative discipline is broken into 6 broad areas of study:
- Petits fours & miniatures
- Chocolate work
- Sugar work
- Advanced decorating
Suitable for business start-ups, chefs, pastry chefs and experienced and/or enthusiastic home bakers.
Elevate your baking to a professional level and transform your confidence with invaluable knowledge gained through professional demonstrations, 1-2-1 tuition and the provision of commercial recipes.
Too advanced, then try a 1 day patisserie course, Browse 1-Day Courses here >Register your interest Register your interest
- Glazed Apple, Walnut & Salt Caramel Millefeuille
- Vacherin Meringue, Passion Fruit Curd, Raspberry Tuiles & White Chocolate Transfer
- Milk Chocolate Torte, Mirror Glaze, Honeycomb & Wild Strawberries
- Sugar Coated Orange Jellies
- Blackcurrant & Liquorice Macarons
- Nougat on Rice Paper
- Mocha Chocolate & Pistachio Cylinder
- Gateau Saint Honoré
- Hot and cold beverages from the bar and warm biscuits
- 75% hands-on practical
- Live and interactive demonstrations
- Expert tuition and advice
- Sit-down meal
- Complimentary glass of wine (or non-alcoholic alternative)
- Local Dorset ingredients
- Use of WhitePepper training kitchen
- No weighing up
- No washing up
- Colour recipe packs to take home
Frequently Asked Questions
Please take a look at our FAQs before your visit. Here you’ll find useful tips on location, free parking and what to bring.