WhitePepper is delighted to welcome the entertaining, sparky and deliciously creative Lesley Waters!
Lesley has created a series of exclusive 1-day Sunday courses, packed with seasonal recipes and inspiring ideas – delivered with her unique style. Her energetic style of presentation is expertly combined with clear and simple guidance which make her classes both entertaining and informative.
This week features some achievable and seasonal treats with Festive Entertaining, featuring a selection of dishes that are designed to wow your guests this Christmas.
- Stilton Crown served with Sticky Pears in Port
- Venison Daube served with Red Cabbage and Cranberry Relish
- Seared Duck Breast with Pomegranate Salad
- Trout Coulibiac with Orange Beurre Blanc Sauce
- Gin and Lemon Salmon served with Beetroot Hash
- Almond Meringue Nougats served with St Clement’s Possets
- Beverages and biscuits from the bar
- 75% hands-on practical cookery
- Interactive demonstrations
- Live feed TV screens to capture expert skills
- Professional tuition and qualified advice
- Sit-down lunches
- Complimentary glass of wine (or non-alcoholic alternative)
- Local Dorset ingredients
- Use of WhitePepper training kitchen
- No weighing up
- No washing up
- Colour recipe packs to take home
Frequently Asked Questions
Please take a look at our FAQs before your visit. Here you’ll find useful tips on location, free parking and what to bring.