Join this hands-on evening course for an exciting three course dinner party, with top tips for presentation.
Be inspired and find confidence in learning new skills under the expert instruction of the WhitePepper team. This course will help to keep you out of the kitchen when entertaining, allowing you more time with your guests.
You’ll complete a three course menu for two people which you can easily scale up for your entertaining needs. In addition we focus on hassle-free cooking techniques and help you to develop effective knife skills.
- Working with sweet and savoury ingredients
- Cooking techniques
- Flavour combinations
- Creating textures
- Hot and cold dishes
- Knife skills
- Chef’s shortcuts and tips
- Winter Vegetable Slaw, Lime, Soya, Cashew Nuts, Dates & Coriander
- Roast Chicken & Tarragon Risotto, Crispy Skin, Parmesan & Hazelnuts
- Dark Chocolate & Pistachios Mousse, Amoretti Biscuits
- Hot and cold beverages from the bar and warm biscuits
- 75% hands-on practical
- Live and interactive demonstrations
- Expert tuition and advice
- Informal meal and food to take home
- Complimentary glass of wine (or non-alcoholic alternative)
- Local Dorset ingredients
- Use of WhitePepper training kitchen
- No weighing up
- No washing up
- Colour recipe packs to take home
Frequently Asked Questions
Please take a look at our FAQs before your visit. Here you’ll find useful tips on location, free parking and what to bring.