Fun & sociable evening with cooking tips, canapes, drinks and food raffle.
Join us to learn new cooking tips and recipes that you can make at home – great for parties and celebrations! There will be lots of complementary canapes and drinks together with a food raffle and special offers on the night.
The autumn demonstration night lasts 3 hours and includes recipe packs, audience participation and automatic entry into the food raffle, whereby you can win a dish of the day. There will also be special offers on our cookery courses and a chance to buy gift vouchers, kitchen utensils and books from our Cook Shop.
A great opportunity to ask questions, socialise and have fun!
- Live cooking demonstrations
- Audience participation
- Inspirational ideas and tips
- Expert tuition and advice
- Special offers on cookery courses
- Cook shop with gift vouchers, utensils and books
- Complementary canapes and drinks
- Increase your confidence in the kitchen
- Hot and cold refreshments from the bar (including freshly baked biscuits)
- Canapes and tastings
- Take-home recipe packs
- Enjoy the beautiful countryside setting
Take a look at our FAQs which include useful tips.
“The demo was packed with information and opportunities to taste and was delivered in a warm, interactive manner.”
“Excellent, fun evening which enabled learning in a great atmosphere.”
“I really enjoyed the whole atmosphere and the canapés were fabulous. Excellent evening.”