Level 2 Bronze – Award in Cookery Skills is a 3 week full time course. It is an entry level professional qualification.Register your interest
- This course focuses on inspirational learning through practice
- Understand how fundamental techniques can promote skills
- Learn how to professionally handle and cook; meat, fish, sauces, desserts and much more
- Featuring one-on-one coaching and expert guidance
This qualification is suitable for:
- Food enthusiasts,
- Chalet hosts,
- Gap year students
- WhitePepper Bronze Award in Cookery Skills
- CTH Level 2 Award in Cookery Skills
- QAN 603/6705/2
- RQF Level 2, in England
- QCF 8 credits, regulated by Ofqual
- RoSPA Level 2 Food Hygiene for Catering (CPD Certified)
“In recognition of standards of excellence in the delivery of programmes you are awarded Gold Centre Status by invitation only in recognition of high standards of operation and quality assurance.” CTH Academic Council
- 15-days face to face tutoring
- Interactive expert demonstrations (and tastings)
- Network with culinary professionals
- Hands-on cookery workshops
- Assistance compiling a CPD recipe portfolio
- RoSPA Level 2 Food Hygiene for Catering
- Culinary Assessments, Level 2
Why study this course?
The L2 Bronze – Award in Cooking Skills is a Level 2 qualification, accredited by the Confederation of Tourism and Hospitality and regulated by Ofqual. It is an entry level three-week, full-time course based at WhitePepper HeadQuarters.
During their time with us, students have the opportunity to view our head chefs demonstrate the classic and contemporary recipes and are then asked to recreate culinary techniques, with support and guidance from some of the best chef tutors in the UK today, see Meet the Team. The 3-week programme is carefully designed to cover all the foundation culinary skills as well as develop confidence for a professional kitchen setting. Graduates are armed with practical skills and culinary inspiration.
What could this course lead to?
This is a standalone, industry recognised qualification, which will open up doors within the Food industry. WhitePepper graduates go on to become yacht chefs, begin working in prestigious restaurants and much more. Many also continue investing in their career by enrolling on more advanced culinary courses with WhitePepper, including L3 Silver – Certificate in Professional Cookery and L4 Gold – Diploma in Professional Culinary Arts.
Who is this course suitable for?
- Beginning a career as a Junior Chef
- Running a small catering business or pub
- Working as a Private Chef (chalets/lodges)
- Life Skills and personal development
- 3 weeks (Monday to Friday 09:00 – 17:00)
- Provision of all ingredients
- Use of equipment
- Beverages, refreshments and lunch provided
- Food to take home
- Chef uniforms; 2x jackets, 2x aprons + 1x trousers
- External exam fees with CTH
Dates and Fees
For dates and fees, please click ‘book now’ below.
Contact us to discuss; self-funding options, Payment Plans and/or Hospitality Grants.
Read our frequently asked questions to find out more about the course.
To apply or to speak with a student advisor, contact us.