Level 2 Bronze 50/50 Award in Cookery Skills is a unique culinary qualification. It combines The Digital Chef (module 1) and traditional in-person training (module 2).Register your interest
- This course focuses on inspirational learning through practice
- Understand how fundamental techniques can promote skills
- Learn how to professionally handle and cook; meat, fish, sauces, desserts and much more
- Featuring one-on-one coaching and expert guidance
This qualification is suitable for:
- Food enthusiasts,
- Chalet hosts,
- Gap year students
- WhitePepper Bronze Award in Cookery Skills
- CTH Level 2 Award in Cookery Skills (blended)
- QAN 603/6705/2
- RQF Level 2, in England
- QCF 8 credits, regulated by Ofqual
“In recognition of standards of excellence in the delivery of programmes you are awarded Gold Centre Status by invitation only in recognition of high standards of operation and quality assurance.” CTH Academic Council
Module 1 – The Digital Chef (£495.00)
- Lifetime access to online videos
- 12 month e-assessment window (digital module)
- Unlimited and direct Q&A with experts
- 3x 30 minute individual video calls
- Digital handbooks; recipes and equipment lists
- WhitePepper Online apron (white)
Module 2 – In-person Training (£1,050.00)
- 1 week (Monday to Friday 09:00 – 17:00)
- Provision of all ingredients
- Use of equipment
- Beverages, refreshments and lunch provided
- Food to take home
- Chef uniforms; 1x jacket + 1x apron
- External exam fees with CTH
Why study this course?
The L2 Bronze 50/50 Award in Cooking Skills is a revolutionary culinary course, combining remote and in-person training. It is designed for everyone interested in learning to ‘Cook like a Pro’, but who needs to fit this goal around other life commitments.
Part 1 – The Digital Chef, gives student chefs online access to 30 professional level recipes. Each video is similar to daily cooking demonstrations at WhitePepper HeadQuarters, including tips on sourcing ingredients, complicated techniques, plating up and much more.
Once viewed, students are required to recreate the recipes, provide photographic evidence of their dishes and self-evaluation of their performance. Students receive written feedback for each of their dishes alongside regular supervision via video calls. Past graduates report that the training is very vigorous, and feedback is constructive and timely.
The online format ensures that those geographically further away can still benefit from WhitePepper’s training opportunities. It can be incorporated into any schedule, around family life and work commitments. You control the pace and progress!
Part 2 – In-person Training, gives student chefs the opportunity to visit WhitePepper HeadQuarters for one week. Head Chefs demonstrate the most challenging recipes in the programme and students recreate culinary techniques and professional level recipes, with support and guidance from some of the finest chef tutors in the UK today, see Meet the Team.
Dates and Fees
For dates and fees, please click ‘book now’ below.
Contact us to discuss; self-funding options, Payment Plans and/or Hospitality Grants.
Read our frequently asked questions to find out more about the course.
To apply or to speak with a student advisor, contact us.Register your interest