Fun and sociable day camps packed with ‘cooking skills for life’.
This course is about developing cookery skills and building confidence at an early age. Suitable for most 7-12 year olds.
This 1 Day Children’s Course includes refreshments, short cookery demonstrations, a fantastic lunch, take-home recipes and expert tuition, advice and support.
Different recipes and content on every visit to White Pepper Cookery School.
Please book very early to avoid disappointment.
Typical Skills Covered:
- Kitchen introduction
- Numeracy and literacy
- Working in pairs
- Basic bakery
- Working with yeast
- Healthy meals
- Taste test game
- Making fresh pasta
- Knife skills
- Basic butchery
- Using induction hobs/ovens
- Food quizzes
- Biscuits, cookies, cakes & sponges
- Tomato Soup, Homemade Wholemeal Garlic Breads
- Spelt Flour Calzone
- Fresh Egg Tagliatelle with Meatballs
- Chunky Beef Chilli Stuffed Marrow
- Mexican dishes
- Chicken & Vegetable Stir Fry
- Roast Chicken/Toad-in-the-hole
- Watercress & Cheddar Scones
- Brown Sugar Baked Apples with Toffee Sauce
- Chocolates & Sweets
All tutors are CRB checked. The teacher to student ratio is 1:4 respectively.
This course is suitable for 7 to 12 year olds.
All courses are 75% practical on behalf of the child.
Take a look at our FAQs which include useful tips.