Level 2 Award in Cookery Skills
A 1 week full time foundation level course, plus 1 online module (The Digital Chef ™). Accredited by the Confederation of Tourism and Hospitality and regulated by Ofqual. Hands-on cookery and 1-2-1 tuition to enhance step-by-step progression for preparation, cooking and finishing techniques.Register your interest
- WhitePepper Bronze Award in Cookery Skills
- CTH Level 2 Award in Cookery Skills
- QAN 603/6705/2
- RQF Level 2, in England
- QCF 8 credits, regulated by Ofqual
- RoSPA Level 2 Food Hygiene for Catering (CPD Certified)
- To develop the attributes of a junior chef/food professional
- Crystalise ideas towards food enterprise
- For life skills and personal development
- Foundation culinary skills
- Foundation professional practices
- 1 theory session, example; seasonality
- Commercial insight, example; time plans
- Career support (from tailored references to ideas soundboard)
- 5 days face-to-face tutoring
- Up to 12 months of online support and guidance
- Expert demonstrations and tastings
- Hands-on cookery workshops
- Assistance compiling a CPD recipe portfolio
- Culinary Assessments, Level 2
Dates and Fees
For dates and fees, please click ‘book now’ below.
Register your interest
Read our frequently asked questions to find out more about the course.
Read article; Opportunities-in-the-food-industry.
To apply or to speak with a student advisor, contact us.