Broader the Beans – Spring Vegetarian Kitchen
Vegetarian or not, Vegetarian Kitchen is a modern explosion of flavours and food combinations. This course will show you how to lay the foundations for modern vegetarian food. This is a truly inspirational take on cooking and eating without meat and fish.
Lesley has always been passionate about vegetarian dishes and has developed and written a number of vegetarian recipe books. Many of these gutsy and rustic recipes will be featured in Broader than Beans. Not so long ago everyday main meals would always include meat. Vegetables were very much second class citizens. How things have changed! The modern way of eating is combing good fresh ingredients – and often the majority of these are vegetables – to create masses of flavour and a healthier diet. Vegetable dishes have at long last taken a much deserved leading role. Lesley’s homely yet modern style is sure to inspire you to try some delicious and wonderful flavour combinations.
- Skillet Soufflé with Blue Vinny
- Asparagus with Watercress and Candied Walnut Salad
- Potato and Soured Cream Pie
- Thai Broth with Crispy Noodles
- Vanilla Creams with Rhubarb and Raspberry Dressing
- Beverages and biscuits from the bar
- 75% hands-on practical cookery
- Interactive demonstrations
- Live feed TV screens to capture expert skills
- Professional tuition and qualified advice
- Sit-down lunches
- Complimentary glass of wine (or non-alcoholic alternative)
- Local Dorset ingredients
- Use of WhitePepper training kitchen
- No weighing up
- No washing up
- Colour recipe packs to take home
Frequently Asked Questions
Please take a look at our FAQs before your visit. Here you’ll find useful tips on location, free parking and what to bring.