WhitePepper is delighted to welcome the entertaining, sparky and deliciously creative Lesley Waters!
Lesley has created a series of exclusive 1-day Sunday courses, packed with seasonal recipes and inspiring ideas – delivered with her unique style. Her energetic style of presentation is expertly combined with clear and simple guidance which make her classes both entertaining and informative.
This week The Autumn Kitchen features a selection of dishes that are designed not only to make your mouth water but are achievable and easily recreated at home, even for the beginner cook.
- Salt & Pepper Pears with Creamy Stilton Baked Cups
- Walnut Bread
- Juniper Steak & Venison Ragout Served
- Celeriac and Potato Dauphinoise
- Dorset Cider Apple Pie with Butter Baked Polenta Crust
- Rosemary Custard
- Beverages and biscuits from the bar
- 75% hands-on practical cookery
- Interactive demonstrations
- Live feed TV screens to capture expert skills
- Professional tuition and qualified advice
- Sit-down lunches
- Complimentary glass of wine (or non-alcoholic alternative)
- Local Dorset ingredients
- Use of WhitePepper training kitchen
- No weighing up
- No washing up
- Colour recipe packs to take home
Frequently Asked Questions
Please take a look at our FAQs before your visit. Here you’ll find useful tips on location, free parking and what to bring.