Dazzle your friends by learning to cook full flavoured Indian food.
Spend the whole day with our professional chefs unearthing tips and tricks surrounding this rich and vibrant cuisine, including; creating a Tandoori marinade, using the South-Asian cheese, ‘paneer’ and learning why your Bhature breads swell and puff-up as they cook.
We take popular curries and provide you with skills to be able to create a delicious variety of dishes quickly and consistently at home.
- Exploring spices
- Indian Sambals
- Make a fresh chutney
- 2 authentic Indian curries
- Indian breads
- Presentation of dishes
Typical recipes covered:
- Onion Bhajis, Mint Chutney
- Tandoori Chicken
- Mattar Paneer
This 1 day course includes:
- Expert tuition and advice
- 75% Practical experience on behalf of the student
- Short cookery skills demonstrations
- Take-home recipe packs
- Hot and cold refreshments from the bar (including freshly baked biscuits)
- Sit-Down lunch, enjoying dishes you have created.
This course is suitable for the amateur and enthusiast.
Take a look at our FAQs which include useful tips.
“Very relaxed and informal. Great recipes and interaction – great day, thank you”
“Great fun, excellent cooking – can’t wait to try them at home”
“Fun, interesting, inspiring and tasty!”
“Fabulous day with some really useful skills and tips to take away”