Join Asian food expert Teruko to cook fashionable fusion cuisine.
Here we study the intricate skill of dumpling pastry for twice-cooked Gyoza dumplings.
Learn how to make chewy skins and crispy bottoms with a thin and stretchy pastry dough. Also, chef’s top tip for vegetarian dumplings using sprouted almonds or walnuts.
Making and using Gyoza pastry dough
Seasonal fillings: vegetables, prawns, chicken/turkey
Knife skills using a Nikari style knife
Ideas for family meals
- Making use of left-overs
- Gyoza dumplings (twice-cooked), various fillings
- Dipping sauce
- Hot and cold beverages from the bar and warm biscuits
- 75% hands-on practical
- Live and interactive demonstrations
- Expert tuition and advice
- Informal meal and food to take home
- Complimentary glass of wine (or non-alcoholic alternative)
- Local Dorset ingredients
- Use of WhitePepper training kitchen
- No weighing up
- No washing up
- Colour recipe packs to take home
Frequently Asked Questions
Please take a look at our FAQs before your visit. Here you’ll find useful tips on location, free parking and what to bring.