Join Asian food expert Teruko to cook fashionable fusion cuisine.
Here we study the intricate skill of dumpling pastry for twice-cooked Gyoza dumplings.
Learn how to make chewy skins and crispy bottoms with a thin and stretchy pastry dough. Also, chef’s top tip for vegetarian dumplings using sprouted almonds or walnuts.
- Making and using Gyoza pastry dough
- Seasonal fillings: vegetables, prawns, chicken/turkey
- Knife skills using a Nikari style knife
- Ideas for family meals
- Making use of left-overs
- Gyoza dumplings (twice-cooked), various fillings
- Dipping sauce
- Beverages and biscuits from the bar
- 75% hands-on practical cookery
- Interactive demonstrations
- Live feed TV screens to capture expert skills
- Professional tuition and qualified advice
- Sit-down lunches
- Complimentary glass of wine (or non-alcoholic alternative)
- Local Dorset ingredients
- Use of WhitePepper training kitchen
- No weighing up
- No washing up
- Colour recipe packs to take home
- Certificates given on completion of the course
Frequently Asked Questions
Please take a look at our FAQs before your visit. Here you’ll find useful tips on location, free parking and what to bring.