Providing recipes for a three course seasonal dinner party, with top tips for presentation and timings…
Save 25%: WAS £84 NOW £63!
Other 2015 Course Dates: Wednesday 15th July
Be inspired, learn and have fun producing dinner party recipes under expert instruction. This course puts you in control of the kitchen and allows you more time with your guests.
You’ll complete a three course menu for two people. In addition we focus on hassel-free cooking techniques and help you to develop great knife skills.
- Working with seasonal ingredients
- Cooking techniques
- Knife skills
- Smoked Trout & Asparagus Diamond
- Roast Ballotine of Poussin
- Lemon Souffle
This evening course includes:
- Expert tuition and advice
- 75% Practical experience on behalf of the student
- Short cookery skills demonstrations
- Take-home recipe packs
- Hot and cold refreshments from the bar (including freshly baked biscuits)
- Sit-Down meal, enjoying dishes you have created
This course is suitable for the amateur and enthusiast.
Take a look at our FAQs which include useful tips.
“Fantastically welcoming staff. Perfect mix of demo and hands on. Thank You.” S.Shilton
“I was nervous about coming but instantly made to feel comfortable. My confidence has soared thanks to the tutors.” N.Harrison
“Really pleased to be challanged to do something I would not have attempted at home in a relaxed and supportive environment.” J.Haycock